Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 17, 2014

WOW, 20 years have passed and I still act like I'm a 3 year old! For all of you who don't know me that well, I was born March 10 1994. I have come to realize that birthdays aren't that important. They are actually pretty sad. They have the significant meaning…that you are getting older. You are being forced to grow up and more and more is expected of you. But, I also came to realize something else; people truly just love to do good, and love to have fun. I have eaten probably 6 or 7 three milk cakes (tres leche pastel). I celebrated my birthday with 5 or 6 families, it was so fun, an absolute blast. Here are some pictures, ENJOY!




Hahaha we went coconut hunting! it was great with  just a little bit of danger to start the morning off.  Those things weigh soo much, they were making craters in the ground!!  I would get some and he would protect me and then he would get some and I would protect him!






No comments:

Post a Comment