Monday, February 2, 2015

A note from the Mom.
Elder Hansgen hasn't given us much to post on the blog. He has sent a few photo's that reflect true happiness in what he is doing, who he is serving and where he is.
He has written short comments and answers to my questions and the past 2 weeks have sounded like this...
February 2, 2015
Transfers are this week and I don't think I´ll have them but we find out tomorrow! 
I don't need anything!!!! I'm all good in the hood right now!
Everything is really good mom!
No, I'm just drinking juice!!! haha I've gotten into a craving of juice!!! weird huh?

January 26, 2015
Yeah, I am still training, my companion is super cool!
Today we just played football I got a nasty slide tackling injury on my leg, it is super wicked and awesome! We played Monopoly and ate pizza nothing too big. This is the first time I have ever played Monopoly, it takes forever! I remember you always saying that about Monopoly so I  never had a desire to play it. It's  fun and all  don't get me wrong but the gringo here talked it up way too much!
With Elder Larsen

Roads are sketch




No comments:

Post a Comment