Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 2, 2013

Where the heck do I start when this past week was faster than a blink? Seriously like what happened to the time?
All is well here in Honduras, I get up at six thirty go and study until seven thirty I work out until eight and then I do companionship study by myself because my comp. is not so willing...so that’s sick! But, really what can I do, I tell him I am trying to lead by example but it’s whatever! He will come around!!! Next step, throwing unclean water from the tap on him...that should show him...haha oh wait he has a Latino stomach that can endure anything he drinks straight from the tap! It amazes me! I would turn into the Hershey squirts factory if I did that.
So we have a baptism the 14 de Septiembre and 21 de Septiembre I am super stoked for Mario he is 9 years old and he wants to get baptized like Jesus in a river!
Cosme, is even more amazing he is going to be a leader soon I know it, he is so strong already! He also wants to be baptized in a river like Jesucristo was!
We have three girls that I think are going to commit pretty soon which will be really awesome! 
I honestly don’t know what to say and I don´t want to just write to write so wait one sec while I think..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ok, so holy cow how did I forget this? Family home evenings are just the absolute best here. Mom and family this is not to hurt your feelings; I was the retarded one and was so bored during family home evenings and it is the same thing here with jovenes(young people). I try to preach to them and tell them I know from experience that this important but they don’t listen just like me! Anyways I bore my testimony and of course I cried and was embarrassed but, the coolest thing happened after my testimony. The mom started crying. Ok that sounded bad. It was a good spiritual cry! Not the “OW I just cut my finger off “or an “I just broke up with girlfriend” cry it was just a solid spirit cry! My testimony went yaddah yadddah yaddah about how families are important to me, I pray for them and know that they are being blessed because I am on a mission serving the Lord. I know I am being blessed along with my family! She just had a son leave on a mission! So she has been pretty brittle just as all moms are when their favorite sons leave...I mean a child leaves on their mission! But her testimony was so strong and it strengthened mine so much! She says she has received so many blessing that are just indescribable.

Oh my gosh the memories are just pouring in now! I got this girl to commit to going on a mission!!!!!! Her names Flor, she is the daughter of the mango guy....yes I have forgiven the mangos. But she is so strong! And is such awesome person just super positive always! She comes with me and my comp. to teach her friends that may or may not get baptized we will see! Cross every single finger and toe for me! Hopefully she just isn´t committing because I wouldn´t shut up about how cool a mission is! She´ll be awesome!

Familia ojala todo es bien y yo quiero decir agradecidos por todos de ustedes...this is terribñe directly translated Spanish.....Yo amo my familia con my todo corazon! I hope you are all striving to be faithful members and great people! You don’t have to be on a mission to be a representative a Christ!
Extended family both sides, I don´t care if it sounds bold get you butttts to church!!!!!! Today, take the time to pray and ask Heavenly Father if this is the one and only true church! 
This is for everyone else… if you don’t have a testimony, have a little testimony, or a strong unshakable testimony. Go to church, pray, read, and primary crap the answer out of your life!
I desire all of you to partake of this wonderful fruit! I would love to enjoy Celestial glory with each and every one of you! I leave you with my love and this challenge!!!
Giving ém Heaven whether they like it or not.
It’s the Kingdom of God or Nothing Here!
Elder Hansgen

Love you family and love hearing from all of you!!!!
Keeping working hard it pays off I promise you this.
Gosh love, love, love, you guys and miss you!!!!
This is what Ely eats....

And this is what Ely hopes doesn't eat him!



No comments:

Post a Comment